Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my incredible fiance JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I share my daily life, positive and negative. The year 1990 was the time I emigrated to America together with my parents and brother as I reached the age of one and half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to hard work and sacrifice it is likely that I would not share my journey. In the hope of having a better life I was determined to try the best I could to please them, and determined to achieve my goals. Within my head, I knew what the plan was to live my life. You go to college and graduate. Be married. Get a home. Get kids. It was my idea of what it would take to be successful. However, life was not so keen on my thoughts. The year was 2013, and I discovered that I didn't like going to work in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my time to earn a paycheck. My passion for fitness and my passion for socializing with other people led me to find my new calling as a personal trainer. In 2014, I started my own small business and it will be the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian females. I strive to be a change maker within the business to offer high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier individual by developing an environment that is sustainable and meets their individual goals and needs. I also strive to empower others to go after their dreams and do whatever they would like to achieve in their lives. In the beginning of my profession, the loss of my mother was the greatest hit to my personal life. She fought a long and arduous fight with the disease and is now in Heaven and with me in my thoughts and heart always. It is possible to learn from life, even though it may be difficult to see it now. The passing of my mother changed me in many ways, and I truly believe that my Mom gave me another opportunity to live my life after her passing. Her death occurred at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance give me a second chance of living a happy, fulfilled and fulfilling life. At the age of 30 I feel a sense of being alive and in the moment. I'm not feeling as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. My intention in sharing my experience is to show you that you're not the only one. I hope that you believe that love is real and that therapy is common. Your health is the most important asset you have. My hope is that you experience life at its best and have no regrets about the final hours of your life. We are the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Poppy Drayton and Heather Locklear feet & legs

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs